The specialist care group Atleva new major tenant in GoCo Health Innovation City
– Gathers all Gothenburg-based clinics in the new community for life science in Mölndal.
It’s now confirmed that that the leading Swedish specialist care group within hand-and-foot surgery – Atleva – locates all four Gothenburg-based clinics in GoCo Health Innovation City. The investment will be in the new GoCo Clinic area, which will be an 8,000 square meter center for performing specialized care and an essential piece of the puzzle in the development of the cluster.
– We were attracted by GoCo's vision where different fields within health create new collaborations across traditional borders. GoCo Clinic will be a center for high-quality executive care with collaboration between many strong players. Now we are co-locating all our clinics in the right context, says Ola Collin, Founder and Establishment Manager at Atleva.
In addition to the HandCenter, Sweden's most prominent private performer in hand surgery, also included in the group is FotCenter, Smärthjälpen and the preventive health specialists Werbe & Partners, founded in 2008.
– Getting GoCo Clinic in place is an essential piece of the puzzle in developing the cluster. We work actively to create a community where the actors get a good exchange from each other. By clustering different disciplines in adapted buildings, we will be able to develop the vision and value for our tenants faster, says Jonas Obert, business developer at GoCo Health Innovation City.
The dialogue with Atleva began in early 2020 and developed into a close collaboration. Representatives from GoCo and Atleva, including their in-house architect, co-created the three floors in the GoCo Clinic and will be moving in early 2023.
– Atleva will be first out and will occupy three floors with a total of 4,000 square meters. We can already reveal that more companies will join GoCo Clinic, such as an X-ray clinic and a lab that we will tell more about soon, says Jonas Obert.
– The fact that we now can gather all our clinics and 65 employees in Gothenburg under one roof is a massive advantage for us and we look forward to developing the cluster together with other partners. The process has been good and the fact that we can move in as soon as in the beginning of 2023 made the decision even easier to make, says Ola Collin.